Summer 2020 dates
Session 1 6/22-26
Session 2 7/6-10
Session 3 7/20-24
Session 4 8/3-7
All of our camp sessions are full for 2020. Please email us now to get on the early notification list for Summer Camp 2021.
Our goal is to provide a fun, safe, and educational equestrian experience for everyone. Campers will enjoy balanced days, with activities centered around horsemanship in a supportive, team oriented atmosphere.
Aimed at boys and girls ages 5-15, from no riding experience to advanced riders.
- We tailor our riding program according to individual needs. Therefore, we welcome both first-time riders and experienced riders.
- Our safe, quality school horses will help campers to explore a diverse selection of equestrian activities including: jumping, dressage, gymkhana, horse showing, and bareback riding.
- Riders will have opportunities, with an instructor, to set individual goals and reflect upon personal achievements, all while maintaining a fun, light-hearted approach to a proactive camp learning experience.
- We provide opportunities to learn more about horse care, such as shadowing a farrier, horse dentist, and vet.
- 8:45 - 9:00 Arrival and plan for the day
- 9:00 - 12:00 Riding Activities, Barn Management / Horse Care
- 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch / downtime
- 1:00 - 3:00 Arts and Crafts / Games / Water Activities
- Arrive in long pants or riding breeches and boots (must have a small heel)
- A change of clothing that can get dirty or wet
- Lunch and snacks packed in a cooler
- Helmet and saddle (optional)
- Must meet certain riding level criteria
- Participants will be given additional responsibilities in caring for their assigned horses
- Multiple riding sessions per day, including flat work, dressage and jumping
- Opportunties for bareback, games on horseback and riding outside of the arena
- Horsemanship and barn management lessons
267 S. Allentown Road, Telford, PA 18969 * LegacyFarmLLC@comcast.net * (215) 721-2256
We will be able
to hold all
4 sessions of our summer camp!!!!